- Regular cleaning and protected outdoor storage increase the durability of the garden furniture.
- Clean with commercially available mild cleaners.
- To ensure corrosion protection avoid alkaline or acid-based cleaners. After cleaning dry thoroughly.
- During off-season use a protective cover or store the furniture inside.
- Regularly, take off protective caps to let all liquid flow out, leave out to dry and use anti-corrosion spray if needed.
- Any damage to the exterior paint layer should be protected from moisture.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.